Saturday, January 29, 2011

Electric Blue Eyes

 I was sitting at home today and decided to play in some makeup. This is what I came up with.




Face: MUFE matte velvet+ 70. MAC studio finish nw40 and nw30. MAC select sheer loose powder nc40. MAC mineralize skinfinish medium deep.

Eyes: I applied bamboom paint with my fingers on entire lid. I applied Inglot matte 366 eyeshadow in the crease using the 217 brush. I then applied MUFE 92 directly underneath Inglot matte 366 using the 217 brush. I applied  NYX jumbo pencil in black bean on the mobile lid and blended it out with my finger. I dabbed my 239 brush into Inglot 58 pigment and sprayed it with fix+ and applied it to my lid. I applied Rock & Republic fiend eyeshadow to my outer "v" using the 226 brush. I applied the lilac color from stack 1 in the tear ducts using the 219 brush. I applied MUFE 942 star powder to my brow bone using Stila #7 brush.

I lined my upper lash line with blacktrack fluidline using the 266 brush. I lined the lower lash line with Loreal  HIP intricate  cream crayon. I then applied Rock & Republic fiend on top of intricate using the 219 brush. I applied Ben Nye lumiere luxe powder in azalea underneath fiend using the 219 brush. I used ICE BL lashes in 014(these lashes are very similar to MAC's #3 lashes).

Cheeks: I contoured with MUFE sculpting kit 4 using the 169 brush(d/c). I applied Inglot matte 366 eyeshadow on the cheeks as a blush using the 169 brush(d/c). I applied drizzlegold loose beauty powder on the cheekbones to highlight using the 169 brush(d/c).

Lips: MAC exxxhibitionist kissable lipcolor.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look my dear! I love blue and purple together. Exxxhibionist looks much lighter on you. On me it's like a super bright coral red (though I still love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shadowy Lady! Yeah you know blue and purple are classic together. Isn't it crazy how the colors change on different skin tones? That's why I like to try things on myself before judging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! I love bright colors and you did it more than justice! Just banannas....smh..girl you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much love!! I appreciate the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look Gorgeous! I love blues and purples mixed together, they look so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot! The Inglot 58 pigment is to die for! It is so vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad to find your blog! from specktra, I love how you do your make up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your support Sue! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...