Sunday, January 30, 2011

Neutral Zone

Today I had an early morning shoot. Call time 8:45 a.m. and I went to bed at around 3:30 a.m., so I was running merely on adrenaline! I had a lot of fun and the model was absolutely fabulous! This was her first shoot and you would never know from the fierceness she put forth honey! I have a couple of behind the scenes pictures with my good old point and shoot. When I get the real pictures I will be sure to post them.



Face: MAC mineralize skinfinish medium deep. MAC studio finish nw40 and nw30. MAC select sheer loose powder nc40.

Eyes: I applied bamboom paint to the entire lid using my finger. I applied MUFE 13 eyeshadow to the crease using the 217 brush. I then deepened the crease with MUFE 172 and I used the 217 brush. I applied layin' low paint pot on the mobile lid using the 242 brush. I packed MUFE 157 over layin' low paint pot using the 239 brush. I further defined the crease with MUFE 172 using the 263 brush. I applied gold mode pigment to the brow bone using the 239 brush.

I lined the upper lash line with blacktrack fluidline using the 263 brush. I lined only the outer third of the lower lash line with MUFE 172 using the 263 brush. I applied Ardell 131 lashes.

Cheeks: I contoured with MUFE sculpting kit 4 using the 169 brush(d/c). I applied Rock & Republic blush in shameless on the cheeks using the 136 brush(d/c).

Lips: MAC cushy cremestick liner. Scott Barnes suggestive lip slick.


Here are a couple of sneak peek pictures from the shoot I did today. Stay tuned...


6 comments:

  1. Absolute fan! You better work! I admire your work so much, makes me inspired to step up my game....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Princess Zmunda!! Love the name by the way. *she's your queeeeeeen toooo beee...lol* That is really sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is Gorgeous! And I really love your makeup and hair. I need to buy some MUFE eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Keisha! Yes, you should definitely get some of the shadows. The mattes are divine! So pigmented and smooth! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...